To keep accommodation rates low, everyone is responsible for cleaning their own bedroom and ensuite, and the shared areas of the lodge.
Before vacating the lodge, we ask that you:
- Clean your own bedroom, including the shower and toilet, vacuum the floor and mop the bathroom floor,
- Remove all your unused food from the kitchen and fridges.
- Close all doors and windows, and turn off all lights.
Each room will share the following cleaning duties before vacating the Lodge.
ALPINE Bedroom A
- Vacuum the staircase from level 1 to your bedrooom.
- Vacuum, clean/tidy the lounge room (room with gas log fire).
BOOMERANG Bedroom B
- Vacuum the dining and living area, including under all the chairs and tables.
CHAMOIS Bedroom C
- Clean kitchen benchtops, the sink, hotplate, cooktop, rangehoods and pigeon holes.
- Vacuum and mop the kitchen floor.
DELATITE Bedroom D
- Clean all the fridges, clean and wipe dining tables and chairs.
- Clean and wipe coffee tables and chairs in the living area.
ENZIAN Bedroom E
- Vacuum the ground floor carpeted area and staircase from the ground floor to level 1.
- Clean guest bathroom on the ground floor and mop the floor.
FEDERATION Bedroom F
- Sweep and mop entry wet area and drying room.
- Sweep entrance air lock.
- Take rubbish to garbage shed located outside Duck Inn.
Please note: Your room must be clean and available for new guests by 5.30pm on the day of your departure. If you wish to extend this time, please discuss with the Lodge Manager.